7 Different Ways to Eat Green Chili in Denver at Sam’s No. 3
In Denver, we love our green chile. It’s everywhere in the city and some might say we go a little overboard…green chile beer, anyone? At Sam’s, we think many recipes at some of the city’s premier restaurants is lacking that little something extra. Our Kickin’ Green Chile delivers and picks up where others leave off. If you’re ready to embrace your inner Coloradoan, order it on just about everything. But if you need a bit of inspiration, try these great dishes.
Brilliant Ways to Enjoy Green Chili at Sam’s No. 3 in Denver
Craving green chili? Try these brilliant (and delicious) ideas for enjoying green chili at Sam’s No. 3 in Denver!
- Huevos Rancheros: When you have a hankering for something smothered in green chili, this will do the trick. You’ll get two eggs cooked to order on tortillas of your choice, and smothered in Denver’s top green chili. We’ll serve it up with a side of home fries and refried beans to help cool things down when you’re tongue’s on fire.
- Mac-n-Cheese Dip: Looking for an appetizer or something to satisfy your inner toddler? Our dip features homemade mac topped with spicy chorizo sausage and a generous helping of our green chili. Go ahead…grab a spoon. We won’t judge.
- Santa Fe Burger: A fresh ground beef patty topped with cheese and topped with a grilled green chile pepper will give you a taste of New Mexico without having to leave the Denver metro area.
- Momma’s Big Fat Omelet: This massive 6-egg omelet is filled with ham, bacon, sausage, gyro meat, onion, bell pepper, tomato, mushroom, cheddar, Swiss, Jack, and American cheeses. It’s then topped with Denver’s famous Kickin’ Green Chile. There’s no shame in asking for a take-home box.
- Vegetarian Burrito: We’d be remiss if we didn’t mention at least one burrito. Our veggie version is stuffed with eggs, home fries, onion, tomato, green pepper, mushrooms, and spinach. Then It’s smothered in our vegetarian version of our famous Denver green chili.
- Macho Nacho: It’s everything you imagine nachos to be: filled with taco meat and a mix of cheddar and Jack cheese and served with ALL the toppings. Skip the salsa and dip them in a side of our Kickin’ Green Chili.
- Hand-Rolled Chile Rellenos & Eggs: 2 crispy and deep fried rellenos stuffed with jack cheese and topped with a generous serving our Denver green chili and eggs on the side. Does it get any better?
When it comes to authentic Colorado green chili, no one does it better than Sam’s No. 3. Don’t believe us? Taste it for yourself! Stop by Sam’s today and try the best green chili in Denver. Call now to get directions to a location near you!