There’s just no other way around it: 2020 has been a tough year. But through it all, we’ve always been able to count on breakfast foods to get us through. Sweet, delicious, savory, loyal breakfast foods. Like you, bacon. We always knew we could count on you. And you, buttermilk pancake. Where would we be without your warm and loving nature?
What’s that? We’re forgetting something you say? Oh yes, the benedict – a Denver favorite!
Omelette You Finish… But First, a Love Letter to the Denver Benedict
How to best put our feelings about this fine breakfast delicacy into words? To be quite honest, we’ve filled entire notebooks with poetry and homilies dedicated to the benedict. It’s breakfast, perfected; a saucy, meat and potato-laden delight for the senses.
And the variety! Just when you thought you’d tasted every benedict in the world, along comes another craveable creation. Here at Sam’s, we fancy ourselves to be a kind of benedict think tank: Always dreaming up new ideas for benedicts and bringing them to glorious life.
Here’s Our Top Five Favorite Benedicts
Narrowing our favorite benedicts down to five wasn’t easy, but we’re going to give it our best shot. Here are our top five favorite Denver benedicts that we recommend adding these to your Christmas wish list this year:
- The T.S.A. Stands for tomato, spinach, and avocado. Not to be confused with the uniformed officers at the airport who make you take your shoes off.
- Huevos Benedicto. Comes with chorizo sausage, and smothered all over with Sam’s Kickin’ Pork Green Chili. Yeehaw!
- The Cowboy Benedict. Comes with a hearty, 6 oz. steak, red onion slices, and tomato. Mamas, don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys.
- The What?! Benedict. Sliced turkey, fresh spinach, and sizzling bacon. It’s better than you might think.
- Classic Eggs Benedict. Sometimes, you just can’t beat the classics. Here in Denver, the classic benedict is a perennial winner.
Check Out Our Menu to Learn More!
Looking to try some of the best eggs benedicts in Denver? Sam’s has you covered. Check out our menu to find out what all the hype is about. We’re serving breakfast all pandemic long (or at least until they tell us that we have to close). So don’t be shy!